Suitable for applications in ceilings and drywalls where a high level of fire protection is required. Gyproc Fireline consists of an aerated gypsum core with glass fibre and other additives encased in and firmly bonded to, strong paper liners that are pink.
Gyproc Moisture Resistant consists of an aerated gypsum core with special water repellent additives encased in and firmly bonded to, strong moisture-resistant paper liners that are green.
Gyproc Sound Bloc is a special gypsum board which consists of an aerated gypsum core encased in and firmly bonded to, strong paper liners that are blue. They are manufactured through a special process which gives it excellent sound insulating properties.
Fibre Cement Boards are:
- Thermally Insulating - Superior thermal insulation. Ideal for extreme climatic conditions & energy conservation.
- Weather Resistant - Strong and long lasting.
- Flame Retardant - Non-combustible. Ensures occupants safety.
- Noise Reduction - High density for great sound insulation (systems up to 72 dB). Apt for various applications.
- Moisture Free - Moisture resistant. Saves the trouble of seepages and warped boards in homes and offices.
- Termite Proof - Ensure aesthetics & hygiene for years to come.
- Durable - Low maintenance.
- Light Weight – Reduction is structural cost and Energy waste management.
- 40% Recycled Material – Fly Ash content is 35%, Recycled cement and Kraft paper – 5%.
Varied Applications in:
- False Ceiling – Grid Ceiling, Jointless Ceiling and Designer Ceiling.
- Drywall – Light weight and fast construction of Partition walls including for wet areas.
- Mezzanine Floors – Maximum usage of area.
- Internal Wall Lining – Cover for damp and old walls.
- External Wall Cladding – Saves the building for wear and tear, weathering and water.
- Façade – With FCB Wooden Planks and FCB Stone Cladding for aesthetics and superior weathering properties.
- Sunken slabs
- Duct encasements
- Soffit Lining
- Site Offices, Labour hutments, Stores, Security Rooms, Sanitation units and more.